These are some of my favourite pieces from this past year. I like variety and I like to experiment with different colours and techniques. I have discovered that I enjoy stripping and refinishing wood almost as much as painting it; I get immense satisfaction from the process.
- A walnut desk painted in AS Coco with a white wash. I loved the bookmatched veneer on the top of this desk.
2. An antique dresser painted in AS Old Ochre with Graphite dry brushed on the drawers and a Burgundy interior.
3. A converted radio/record player also in Old Ochre with a turquoise interior.
4. A mid-century modern dresser with mahogany drawers and Pure White body.
5. An antique dresser painted with an Old White/ English Yellow mix and Old White drawers.
6. A spool-legged dresser painted in Graphite with dark wax.
7. A farmhouse dresser painted in AS Coco with fuchsia drawers
8. A mid-century sideboard with refinished top and grey body
9. Cabinet painted in a teal mix with Antibes dry brushing
10. A wooden tray painted in AS Country Grey and Provence with gold leaf on sides and raised gold leaf and Provence stencil
Happy 2016 to everyone.
Linking up with: